The Righteous Man

>> Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Phillip Glassco Family

“Praise the Lord!
How blessed is the man who fears the Lord,
Who greatly delights in His commandments.
His descendants will be mighty on earth;
The generation of the upright will be blessed…
Light arises in the darkness for the upright;
He is gracious and compassionate and righteous.
It is well with the man who is gracious…
He will never be shaken;
The righteous will be remembered forever.
He will not fear evil tidings;
His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord,
His heart is upheld, he will not fear…
He has given freely to the poor,
His righteousness endures forever;
His horn will be exalted in honor…"
(Psalm 112)


I read Psalm 112 a few mornings ago during my visit with God and thought, this Scripture describes my husband. In the margin beside that Old Testament Song, I wrote “Phillip”.

Phillip, UTC Football 1974

“Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, so is my beloved among the young men…He has brought me to his banquet hall, and his banner over me is love.” 
(Song of Solomon 2:3a,4)



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP