Happy Birthday, Little Buddy!

>> Thursday, June 27, 2013


My little man

“How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping it according to Your Word.” (Ps. 119:9)

Happy 4th birthday, little buddy!

            I’m so thankful God chose you to be my grandson. Everyday, I ask Jesus to help you stay a happy boy that never hangs around or follows the advice of bad boys and girls. I hope your delight will always be in Jesus so you will grow big and strong, like a tree planted along the riverbank, and will succeed in all you do (Ps. 1:1-3).
I promise that if you will follow Jesus all the days of your life, He’ll make you a mighty man of God - a superhero like your dad and granddaddy - who loves the Lord, obeys His voice, and holds fast to Him (Deut. 30:20)!
Jesus loves you this I know, and I love you soooooooooo much! As Uncle Mark’s family says, “I love you to the end of the numbers.”

                                                                                                Memaw J

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP