My Father's World

>> Friday, June 14, 2013

Granddaddy, my brother, Mark, and me, 1957





Thank you, Granddaddy, for your gift of stories and songs.















Daddy, Mark, Rocky, and me, 1959

Thank you, Daddy, for loving Mother like a queen and me like a princess. You made me believe that I could do anything.







My Phillip and our children, 1986




                                  
Thank you, Phillip, for being Super-dad to our children, Super-granddaddy to our grandchildren, and Superman to me. You are the greatest man on this earth.






Stephen, Rebecca, and my grandkids, 2010


Thank you, Stephen, for being an amazing father to my grandchildren and a wonderful husband to my daughter. You are God's answer to my prayers!





Thank You, Heavenly Father, for unconditionally loving me so much that You sent Your only Son, Jesus, to die in my place, and You gave me the free gift of forgiveness of my sins and eternal life with You forever. You are THE GREATEST in the heavens, on the earth, and under the depths of the seas!

This is my Father’s world, the birds their carols raise;
The morning light, the lily white declares their Maker’s praise!
This is my Father’s world, He shines in all that’s fair;
In the rustling grass I hear Him pass, He speaks to me everywhere.


THIS IS MY FATHER’S WORLD, Words, Maltbie D. Babcoack, 1901. Tune, Terra Patris, Franklin L. Sheppard, 1915


                                                                        

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP