Dreams Come True!

>> Friday, June 28, 2013

Congratulations, Felicia!



“I can do all things through (Jesus) who gives me strength!” (Phil. 4:13)



            I hugged my dear friend, Felicia, after her GED graduation ceremony and then asked, “What would you tell the women of the world tonight?”
            With no hesitation Felicia said, “Tell them don’t give up! You can do anything through God!”
            I am so proud of you, Felicia, and I promise to dream big dreams with you!!!
YES, through Jesus Christ a single mother of four can and did earn her GED! YES, through Jesus you can go on to college! YES, through Jesus you can get you and your precious children out of government housing and into a home of your own with a big, big yard, with lots and lots of room1!
And YES, because you have a relationship with Jesus Christ, one day He will take you to a perfect home in heaven to be with Him and your sweet little Miracle Grace forever and ever and ever!

“…With God all things are possible!” (Matt. 19:26b)

1BIG HOUSE, Newsboys

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP