Water Wall

>> Thursday, June 13, 2013

My grandchildren's cool water-wall.

“Whoever drinks of the water that I (Jesus) will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life!” (John 4:14)

            Yesterday, my daughter sent me this neat picture of the cool water wall they build in their backyard. This morning, I read in Oswald Chambers’ My Utmost for His Highest:
            “In the life of a saint there is an amazing Well, which is a continual Source of original life. The Spirit of God is a Well of water springing up perpetually fresh!”

            Today, as God drenches you with His love, turn and soak another.

“For I was…thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink…Then the righteous will answer Him, ‘Lord, when did we see you…thirsty’…The King will answer and say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.’”  (Matt. 25:35,38,40)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP