Joyfully In His Love

>> Thursday, February 6, 2014

"Butterfly princess"
(my 6-year-old granddaughter)



Jesus said, "Abide in Me...[let] MY words abide in you...abide in My love...These things I have spoken to you so that My JOY may be in you, and that your JOY may be made full." (John 15:4,7,9,11)


        Tho' the world about me reeks with sin, sickness, and pain, life in the fragrance of Jesus is quite beautiful when I abide in Him, His word, and His love.

         So where are you today - suffocating in the stench of the world or enJOYing the sweetness of Lord Jesus?


      If a day could be perfect, this is it, Andi thought as she strolled beside Sam to the old shed. A gentle breeze across the hollow cooled the blaring August sun hanging in a sky as blue as the cornflowers in Nonie's vegetable garden. Honeybees buzzed from blossom to blossom, and cicadas crooned their most spirited song in the warm summer air. Her brown eyes danced as she lifted the lid of the wooden box sitting in the shade of a rickety table leaning against the shed.1

1 from Hoot Owl Hollow - my next storybook in the making.







         
          



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP