When God Says No

>> Thursday, February 13, 2014

My friend, Cynthia Marie Gordon Carriere
March 28, 1956 - April 8, 2013

"There was given to me a thorn in the flesh...concerning this I implored the Lord three times that it might leave me. And He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.'" (2 Cor. 12:7-9)

         For a month, my precious family and wonderful friends have prayed that I don't have cancer, but a biopsy revealed that I do have a "tiny" malignancy in my body.
       When the Lord grants our requests, we praise Him and boast of His goodness. When He says no or wait, what should we do? Praise Him and boast of His goodness!!!
        God is always good. Nothing can separate us from His love. His grace is sufficient. He is worthy to be trusted, and He will work all things together for good to those who love Him and are called according to His purpose!

        Dear one, has God told you no? Trust in His love! Praise Jesus and boast of His goodness!


"See now that I alone am He; there is no God but Me. I bring death and I give life; I wound and I heal..." (Deut. 32:39)


"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways," declares the Lord. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways an My thoughts than your thoughts." (Isa. 55:8-9)


"For the Lord God is a sun and shield. The Lord gives grace and glory; He does not withhold the good from those who live with integrity. Happy is the person who trusts in You, Lord of Hosts!" (Psalm 84:11-12)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP