Window into the Womb

>> Thursday, February 20, 2014

Colton Alexander Glassco
Estimated date of arrival: May 17, 2014








Now the word of the Lord came to me saying, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations!" (Jer. 1:5)


My precious little Colt,
        This is Memaw! You don't know me yet, but I know you! Your little heart cannot fathom the depth of love I have for you, and I'm so very eager to hold you in my arms.
         Every morning, I ask Jesus to make you strong and healthy in body, soul, and spirit so you will grow to be a mighty man of God. You haven't met Jesus yet either, but I'm confident that you will! One day you will understand and believe that Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is the only way to abundant life on earth and eternal, never-ending life in heaven. I  promise I will do my best to do my duty to introduce you to Jesus as quickly as possible!
          Colton Alexander, I pray that you will love the Lord Jesus with all your heart, willingly obey His voice, and always hold fast to Him - for this is your life! I pray that you will serve Him with your whole heart and a steadfast mind, completing the work He has marked out for you to do for His great glory!
          The Lord has given us the miracle of peeking at you in the womb, but your family in the United States and Honduras can't wait till May to see you face to face! See you soon, li'l un!
                                                                I love you SO much!
                                                                          Memaw 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP