Don't Be Afraid

>> Tuesday, April 8, 2014

my little nephew and "his" fish

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." (Isa. 41:10)

       My nephew was super excited about fishing last Saturday. But when that little fellow reeled in his first catch, he threw down the pole and ran for the hills. This is as close as we could coax him to come toward the hair-raising foe! 
        Last night, as I filled out a mountain of forms for the radiology/cancer clinic I'm scheduled to visit today, I kinda felt like my nephew - throw down these papers, woman, and head for the hills!!! (Smile)
      I've been told that 365 times in Scripture, God says, "Do not fear!" What's scaring your socks off today? Fear not! O Christian. Jesus will never leave you nor forsake you, and His grace is always sufficient for you!
  

2 comments:

Unknown April 8, 2014 at 10:27 AM  

Praying for you my sweet, sweet friend! And, as always, your posts are a huge encouragement to my heart. I thank the Lord for the insight and wisdom He gives you - thank you for sharing.

Miss Jill April 8, 2014 at 2:25 PM  

Thank you, for reading!!! Love you!

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP