Way to Go!

>> Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wedding Day "wrestling match"
My kids, April 3, 2004

"Let me experience Your faithful love in the morning, for I trust in You. Reveal to me the way I should go because I long for You!" (Psalm 143:8)

          Through the night, I wrestled with whether to do "next step" treatment after radiation that is highly recommended by my doctors. This morning, I pleaded with the Lord to please declare the winner in my tug o' war. 
           Jesus gently reminded me to simply cast my cares on Him and trust that surely He will show me the way to go.

         Are you at a crossroads - wrestling with which way to go? Talk to Jesus, cast your cares on Him, and confidently trust Him to show you the way to go.

"...He will show favor to you at the sound of your cry; when He hears, He will answer you...your Teacher will not hide Himself any longer. Your eyes will see your Teacher, and whenever you turn to the right or to the left your ears will hear this command behind you: 'This is the way. Walk in it.'" (Isaiah 30:19-21)


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP