When You Pass Through Troubled Waters

>> Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My Dan (left), School of Infantry Graduation, 
US Marine Corps, 2004


"But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator...'Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine! When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior..." (Isa. 43:1-3)

         Five years ago today - April 1, 2009 - my youngest went to war in Iraq. When I asked, "How am I ever going to handle this, Lord?", He answered, "My grace is sufficient."

         Got troubles? Get Jesus. He'll get you through - Christ in you the hope of glory (Col. 1:27)!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP