Happy Birthday, Superman!

>> Friday, April 4, 2014

My Phillip age 16.
(1971, the year of our first date...ahhhhhh)


"Praise the Lord! How blessed is the man who fears the Lord, who greatly delights in His commandments. His descendants will be mighty on earth; the generation of the upright will be blessed. Wealth and riches are in his house, and his righteousness endures forever. Light arises in the darkness for the upright; He is gracious and compassionate and righteous. It is well with the man who is gracious and lends; he will maintain his cause in judgment. For he will never be shaken; the righteous will be remembered forever. He will not fear evil tidings; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord!" (Psalm 112:1-7)

And how blessed is the woman whom God chose to be the wife of that righteous man who fears and trusts his Lord! "How handsome you are, my beloved, and so pleasant!...Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, so is my beloved...You have brought me to your banquet hall and your banner over me is love." (Song of Solomon 1:16, 2:3-4)

My love for you, Phillip, is wider than the sky, longer than the rivers, higher than the heavens, and deeper than the sea. 


Happy birthday, my Superman!!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP