Saved from our Enemies

>> Wednesday, April 23, 2014


My Dan
Iraq desert dust storm, 2009

"Though I am surrounded by troubles, You will protect me from the anger of my enemies. You will reach out Your hand, and the power of your right hand saves me." (Psalm 138:7)

        God warns us in 1 Peter 5:8 that our adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion seeking someone to devour. Although unseen, Satan, the enemy of our souls, is real, alive, and on mission to kill, steal, and destroy the followers of Jesus Christ.
        Yesterday, peace came over me after several days of oppression. "Something" had taken place in the spiritual realm on my behalf, and I am grateful to my Shield and Defender, our Ancient of Days. 

        In Psalm 18, King David sang, "I love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer. My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge...I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies...He sent from on high, He took me; He drew me out of deep waters. He delivered me from my strong enemy...He rescued me because He delighted in me."

        O Christian, when the devil presses you down, lift up the name of Jesus. He is your Deliverer, and you are His delight!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP