The Day of Paradise

>> Thursday, April 17, 2014

Our little  preview of paradise
Chancellor Ferry Farm


"My beloved responded and said to me, 'Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, and come along. For behold, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone. The blossoms have appeared in the countryside; the time of singing has come, and the turtledove's cooing is heard in our land...Arise, my darling. Come away, my beautiful one.'" (Song of Solomon 2:10-13)

        Under the gentle stir of angels' wings, my friend, Elaine, awaits her Beloved's call to Paradise. It could be today.

        A sign was fastened above Jesus with these words: "This is the King of the Jews." 
        One of the criminals hanging [on the cross] beside Him scoffed, "So you're the Messiah, are you? Prove it by saving Yourself - and us, too while You're at it!"
       But the other criminal protested, "Don't you fear God even when you have been sentenced to die? We deserve to die for our crimes, but this man hasn't done anything wrong." Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when You come into Your Kingdom."
       And Jesus replied, "I assure you, today you will be with Me in Paradise!" (Luke 23:38-43)

        "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God" (Rom. 3:23). Mankind has been sentenced to die a death we deserve for our sins. But the Man who did no wrong willingly died in our place - in your place. Won't you fear God in your condemnation, call out to Jesus, and be pardoned? If you do, I assure you that one day you will be with Him in Paradise! 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP