Deep Waters

>> Thursday, June 26, 2014

Gulf of Mexico, Fort Morgan, Alabama



"And when they had let down their nets, they caught an enormous shoal of fish - so big that the nets began to tear... " (Luke 5:6)

             I'm grinning from ear to ear today. 


             This week, I signed a contract with Deep Sea Publishing in Herndon, Virginia for the publication of Hoot Owl Hollow. 

             A few months ago, after seeing Luke 5:4 five times in one week, I read the verse in context: 

"When Jesus had finished speaking, He said to Simon, 'Put out into the deep water and let down your nets for a catch. Simon answered, "Master, we worked hard all night and caught nothing, but I will do as You say and let down the nets.' When they had done this, they enclosed a great quantity of fish, and their nets began to break." (Luke 5:4-6)

            Hmmmmm, I thought, wonder if the Lord's trying to tell me something about my books? So, just for the fun of it, I googled "Deep Water Publishing" and up popped "Deep Sea Publishing."

            So, I cast my little storybook into the Deep Sea and wait with enormous expectations.

            Are you listening? Are you obeying? Are you expecting God to do great things?

"He who calls you is utterly faithful, and He will finish what He set out to do."   (1 Thess. 5:24)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP