Safe Harbor

>> Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My beloved parents, 1980s


"Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and He brought them out of their distrss. He stilled the storm to a murmur, and the waves were hushed. They rejoiced when the waves grew quiet. Then He guided them to the harbor they longed for. Let them give thanks to the Lord for His faithful love and His wonderful works for all humanity!" (Psalm 107:28-31)

           Yesterday, I believed I had instruction from the Lord; but  immediate and strong internal restraint came when I tested the waters. 

       Oswald Chambers said, "Whenever there is doubt, stop at once. Never try to reason it out, saying, 'I wonder why I shouldn't do this?' God instructs us in what we choose; that is, He actually guides our common sense."

        Although I deleted yesterday's post about what I thought God said, the lesson remains true: when you hear God's voice, KEEP LISTENING!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP