Wield that Sword!

>> Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dear friends and me, 1990s



"Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and... stand firm... taking up the shield of faith... and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God." (Eph. 6:13-17)

           Years ago, the Lord instructed me to pray Psalm 23:2 over one of my children - that He, the Great Shepherd, would make that boy lie down in green pastures. I didn't understand why, but, thankfully, I did obey.
           Months later, that child asked me to homeschool him. Immediately, the Holy Spirit said, "Here's the green pasture."

          God works amazing wonders when we apply His word. Pick up that dusty Bible today, and wield the powerful Sword of truth! 


"Prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves." (James 1:22)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP