Sisters

>> Tuesday, June 24, 2014

N. Avondale small group
Front Row L-R: Marie, Evelyn, Barbara
Back Row L-R: me, Rachel, Jane, Bea



"Consider the incredible love that the Father has shown us in allowing us to be called "children of God"... Here and now we are [brothers and sisters], God's children." (1 John 3:1-2)


           Every year at our house, it was a Glassco-family tradition to watch the old classic: White Christmas while we decorated the Christmas tree. We never tired of watching Vera-Ellen and Rosemary Clooney sing Irvin' Berlin's:

Sisters,
Sisters,
There were never such devoted sisters...

All kinds of weather
We stick together
The same in the rain or shine
Two diff'rent faces
But in tight places
We think and we act as one.

           Although I have two biological brothers and no sisters, in Christ, I have a bajillion siblings! Lord, today, I want to especially thank You for my sisters at N. Avondale. Every week, You bless me through them.

            Have you thanked God for your brothers and sisters today?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP