Father Nature

>> Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Our grands in "Nature" 







"Then the Lord answered... from the whirlwind, 'Who questions My wisdom with such ignorant words?... Where were  you when I laid the foundations of the earth?... and who laid its cornerstone as the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?" (Job 38:1-7 NLT)








              Our grandchildren have a favorite climbing tree near their house that our granddaughter named Nature. Looking at this enormous white pine holding my precious little ones in her arms, I marvel at the wondrous Creator: Father God. 

               The next time anyone attributes the splendors of the universe to "Mother Nature," may we quickly lament as Job did and confess, "I was talking about things I knew nothing about, things far too wonderful for me... I take back everything I said, and I sit in dust and ashes to show my repentance." (Job. 42:3-6 NLT)


"Praise the Lord!
Praise the Lord from the heavens!
Praise the Lord from the skies!...
Praise Him, sun and moon!
Praise Him, all you twinkling stars!...
Let every created thing give praise to the Lord,
for He issued His command, and they came into being.
He set them in place forever and ever.
His decree will never be revoked.
Praise the Lord from the earth,
you creatures of the ocean depths,
fire and hail, snow and clouds,
wind and weather that obey Him,
mountains and all hills,
fruit trees and all cedars,
wild animals and all livestock,
smal; scurrying animals and birds,
kings of the earth and all people,
rulers and judges of the earth,
young men and young women,
old men and children.
Let them all praise the name of the Lord.
For His name is very great;
His glory towers over the earth and heaven!
(Psalm 148:1-13 NLT)



           

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP