Go, Tigers, Geaux!

>> Wednesday, August 27, 2014

L-R My Dan, my Mandy, my Gabbi, and my Ben
Football season 2008





"For the wages of sin is death, but the FREE GIFT of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord." (Rom. 6:23 NLT) 
"God saved you by His grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a GIFT from God." (Eph. 2:8)

         At an early morning meeting at Church of the Highlands today, the speaker asked, "Who in here is both an Auburn fan and an LSU fan?" When my Phillip and I raised our hands, he gave us an incredible FREE GIFT: two tickets to this fall's Auburn vs. LSU football game! Woo Hoo!! 
(I mean War Eagle/Geaux Tigers!)

         Over 2,000 years ago, Jesus Christ died on a cross in your place and mine so that we might have God's FREE GIFT of forgiveness of our sins and eternal life with Him forever. We don't deserve it. We can't earn it. We can only gratefully receive His FREE GIFT by faith in His Son - believing and trusting in Jesus.

  Have you received Father God's 
FREE GIFT 
of everlasting 
LIFE
through
FAITH
in
JESUS CHRIST?


Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP