Jill and Ben's New Book

>> Monday, August 11, 2014

My Phillip, our Ben, and me, 2008
Ben and Gabbi's wedding
Tegucigalpa, Honduras



"I have no greater joy than this, to hear of my children walking in truth." (3 John 1:4)

        As many of you know, Ben, our eldest son, beautifully illustrated my newest storybook, Hoot Owl Hollow. Before sketching the picture of Nonie Baskin, Ben prayed, "Lord, please, guide my hand." And God did!


Ben,   
      I thank God for the amazing talent He has given you, and I thank you for using your gift to serve Jesus. What an honor and blessed privilege to have my son as a companion in the work of the gospel. May the Lord Jesus Christ use the works of our hands to draw many children unto Himself.
                                        I love you,
                                              Mama
                                                                         



Hoot Owl Hollow

on sale now

www.deepseapublishing.com

$8.89

(click online store)
(next click buy book)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP