Friends Forever

>> Monday, August 25, 2014

Our Stephen baptizing our precious granddaughter

Jesus said, "Now you are My friends." (John 15:15b NLT)

         Yesterday, with great joy, we witnessed our one and only son-in-law baptize our one and only granddaughter - an outward expression of her inward decision to love and follow Jesus.

      Last week, I searched a bazillion stores for something special for her to remember that special day. When I spotted a simple necklace that read "friends forever," I believe Lord Jesus whispered, "Get that one, and tell her that I'll be her Friend forever."

       It may have been years since you decided to follow Jesus, but He's still your best Friend forever!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP