My Superhero

>> Friday, August 22, 2014

my superboy grandson
"Yahwah is great and is highly praised; 
His greatness is unsearchable." 
(Psalm 145:3)

        Recently, on her blog, my Rebecca has posted Q & A sessions with her children (my grands). When asked what one word their friends would use to describe them, my five-year-old grandboy said, "Superhero!"

         What one word would you use to describe Jesus? My answer:
Superhero!

"Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as head above all!" (1 Chronicles 29:11)




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP