That's Life

>> Thursday, August 21, 2014

Miss Barbara's breath-taking "backyard"
Lake Mitchell in Alabama



"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with My victorious right hand." (Isa. 41:10 NLT)

         Yesterday, I visited my precious friend, Miss Barbara, and listened to her intriguing stories across 78 years - the ups, the downs, the joys, the hardships, the comedies, and the tragedies. "That's life," she said.

my beautiful friend, Miss Barbara


          My daddy used to say, "Life is a series of problem solving." For every reader whose life problems are stacking one on top of the other faster than the solutions - don't be afraid or discouraged, Jesus Christ is your God. He will help you, strengthen you, and hold you up with His mighty hands, if you'll trust Him.

"But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint." (Isa. 40:31 NLT)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP