Divine Design

>> Thursday, September 17, 2015

amazing photo of God's amazing creations by our amazing Rebecca



Then the Lord answered Job from the whirlwind..."Where were  you when I laid the foundations of the earth...Who determined its dimensions and stretched out the surveying line? What supports its foundations, and who laid its cornerstone as the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy? Who kept the sea inside its boundaries as it burst from the womb...For I locked it behind barred gates, limiting its shores. I said, 'This far and no farther will you come. Here your proud waves must stop!'" (Job 38:1-11 NLT)


In the wee hours of the morning, I sat in our regular meeting place - my little rocker by the bedroom window - and recorded the Lord's creative ideas for an upcoming baby shower I'm hosting. Yep, you read right - a baby shower. The Almighty Creator of the vast universe truly cares about the tiniest details of ordinary things and offers His plans to whosoever will seek Him. (After all, the baby himself is God's design.)

Need ideas, beloved? Seek God and His divine designs.

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous - how well I know it." (Psalm 139:13-14)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP