My Delight

>> Monday, September 28, 2015

My Phillip
Old Timers Festival
Townsend, TN



"I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of righteousness as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." (Isa. 61:10 NIV)


Over the weekend, Phillip and I took a road trip to celebrate our 38th wedding anniversary - a romantic get-away to the mountains. Isn't it just like God to orchestrate an Old Timers Festival with a field chock-full of tractors for my country boy, tractor-loving superman? 

Beloved, take delight in Jesus today. He has clothed you with salvation! When we delight in the Lord, our hearts' desires begin to align with His. (I guess Jesus likes tractors, too.)



"Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart's desires." (Psalm 37:4 NLT)




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP