Don't Forget the Love

>> Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Our Ben and Gabbi
Wedding Day 2008
Tegucigalpa, Honduras



"If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I understood all of God's secret plans and possessed all knowledge, and if I had faith that could move mountains, but didn't love others, I would be nothing." (1 Cor. 13:2 NLT)


One long ago Christmas, I "helped" my grandmother bake pecan pies to give her neighbors. (My brother once said that when little hands help, you can do half the work in twice the time.) After we delivered the pies, Grandmama realized we'd left out one of the most important ingredients - sugar!

I love God's Word, the Bible; but when I teach, sometimes I forget the most important ingredient - to love my students more than knowledge. Mr. Greenleaf and I are headed to Etowah County today for a book event. Lord, please help us forget not the most important part of the trip - loving Your senior saints!

Beloved, as you go about your busy day, don't forget the love!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP