Jots by Tots

>> Friday, September 4, 2015

My three oldest grands,
Aren't they grand!



"Dear child, if you become wise, I'll be one happy parent. My heart will dance and sing to the tuneful truth you'll speak." (Proverbs 23:15-16 The Message)


After telling her kids her love story - how God brought their dad and her together - Rebecca told them how thankful to God she was for marrying the best guy in the world; and thankful also, because if they hadn't married, the three best kids in the world wouldn't exist.

My granddaughter said, "I can't imagine a world without us!"

Her youngest little guy added, "It would be so QUIET!"


And the point of this story? Simply to make you smile and thankful. Happy Labor Day weekend to you, dear ones!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP