Life and Death

>> Monday, September 21, 2015

Our Dan
Top row, 2nd from left
US Marines 2008


"Today I have given you a choice between life and death...Oh, that you would choose life...by loving the Lord your God, obeying Him, and committing yourself firmly to Him. This is the key to your life." (Deut. 30:19-20 NLT)


My checkup at Kirklin Clinic was today. Because I've been told that if my cancer returns there's no cure, when the radiologist called for additional scans, I thought, uh-oh, I might be a goner. However, all is well, and I'm thankful to Jesus for life.

Just ask a US Marine or Army Ranger or a policeman patrolling the streets of America these days, LIFE is a precious gift from God and a terrible thing to waste!

Beloved, let's live each day to the fullest: love God, love people, obey God's word, and hold fast to Him!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP