Easy Assembly

>> Wednesday, November 9, 2016

My man and our Dan





"Hear, O child, the instruction of the father...do not abandon my instruction." (Prov. 4:1,2)



The advertisement for a greenhouse we ordered claimed: easy half-day assembly for two people.

NOT!

good neighbor, David, and Phillip


The job took Phillip and me two and a half days plus the help of a good son and a good neighbor. (And an army couldn't have done it in a year without the detailed instruction manual.)


Trying to fit life together without the Bible, beloved? Not! Read Father God's instruction manual and watch your scattered pieces come together.

"Hear, my child, and accept my sayings and the years of your life will be many. I have directed you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in upright paths. When you walk, your steps will not be impeded; and if you run, you will not stumble. Take hold of my instruction; do not let go. Guard her, for she is your life." (Prov. 4:10-13)



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP