Playin' with Papers

>> Friday, November 11, 2016

My daddy and brother, Rocky, early 1980s





"For God is not unjust. He will not forget how hard you have worked for Him and how you have shown your love to Him by caring for other believers, as you still do." (Hebrews 6:10)



After visiting my daddy's law office as a little girl, I tattled to my mother, "Daddy doesn't work; he just plays with papers all day."


Feeling underpaid and unappreciated, beloved? Chin up. The Lord whom you serve notes your hard work and will reward your faithful efforts for Him.

Jesus said, "Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward to repay all people according to their deeds. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." (Rev. 22:12)




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP