WANTED: Dead, not Alive

>> Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Our older grands
Fall 2016




"My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." (Gal. 2:20 NLT)



Troublemaker Alert: 

There's a nasty villain on the loose with no respecter of victims in age, gender, or nation! This scoundrel's dastardly deeds include encouraging toddlers to throw tantrums, kids to disobey parents, and teens to go astray. The reprobate stirs up strife and plants roots of bitterness in families, neighborhoods, churches, businesses, communities, and nations. 

And the evildoer's name? SELF

SELF is impatient, unkind, jealous, boastful, proud, rude, demands his/her own way, is irritable, and keeps records of being wronged.


Beloved have you checked yourSELF today? Put SELF on the shelf. Love and live for God and others. It's the Christ-like thing to do.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP