Away in a Manger

>> Monday, July 17, 2017

Our grandgirl
Christmas Eve past





"Fix your thoughts on Jesus, the Apostle and High Priest whom we confess." (Hebrews 3:1)



The first cut from Deep Sea Publishing of A Willowkins Christmas Story hit my inbox at 9:36 last night and caught my mind in a whirlwind. "Oh no, I'll never get to sleep thinking about all the work I have to do tomorrow. Please help me, Lord!" I prayed.

"Sing to Me."

After a few choruses  of Away in a Manger, O Holy Night, and My God is so Great, the tempest calmed and I drifted on the sea of sweet sleep.

Mind in a cyclone, beloved? Fix your thoughts on Jesus and sing to Him!



Snippet from A Willowkins Christmas Story:


         “Mary by the bony back of a donkey and Joseph by foot alongside her journeyed to the little town of Bethlehem. While there, it came time for Mary’s baby to be born,” said Mrs. Willowkins.
            “When Joseph could find no empty room or knothole or burrow, Mary gave birth in a stable! She wrapped baby Jesus in snugly cloth and laid Him in a manger,” said the little field mouse.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP