Word in Edgewise

>> Thursday, July 27, 2017

My second parents, Dr. and Mrs. Igou
and me talking ninety to nothing
Smokemont Campgrounds, 1963





"And the LORD came and called as before, 'Samuel! Samuel!' And Samuel replied, 'Speak, LORD, Your servant is listening.'" (1 Samuel 3:10)



Because, until yesterday, the comment feature on this blog was set wrong, I've been talking ninety to nothing for years and, my apologies, you poor readers couldn't get a word in edgewise. I wonder if God feels like that sometimes when I pray - unable to get a word in edgewise.

Well, folks, the comment feature is up a running, and I'd love to hear from you. And when we pray, let's give Jesus the time to get a word in edgewise or rather the time to edge in a wise word.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP