Soldiers on the Streets of Alabama

>> Friday, July 14, 2017

^ our Dan
Parris Island US Marine Corp graduation 2004





"For I was hungry, and you fed Me.
I was thirsty, and you gave Me drink.
I was a stranger, and you invited Me into your home.
I was naked, and you gave Me clothing.
I was sick, and you cared for Me.
I was in prison, and you visited Me.

Then these righteous ones will reply, 'Lord, when did we ever see You hungry and feed You?'...

And King Jesus will say, 'I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these My brothers and sisters, you were doing
 it to Me." (Matthew 24:35-40)




According to Google, a military company consists of 80-250 soldiers. Four or more companies make a battalion. Three or more battalions make a brigade, and three or more brigades make a division of 10,000-15,000 soldiers.

Tomorrow, from the Gulf coast to the foothills of the Appalachians, more than a division of Christian soldiers will hit the streets of Alabama to show the love of Christ in real and tangible ways. It's SERVE DAY.

Come out and join the fun! For more information visit:

SERVE DAY 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP