Three Money-Back-Guarantee Antidepressants

>> Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Three of our six antidepressants




"You changed wild lament into whirling dance; You ripped off my black mourning and decked me with wildflowers. I'm about to burst with song; I can't keep quiet about You!" (Psalm 30:11-12 The Message)


Part of next fall's Bible study for young women is answering their questions: "What does the Bible say about _________?" Yesterday morning, I researched, "What does the Bible say about dealing with depression?" God steered me to three biblical antidepressants: 

1. Look for God's goodness in each and every day and praise Him for it. 

 "I will praise You, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things You have done. I will be filled with JOY because of You." Psalm 9:1-2

2. Focus on others more than yourself.

"Do nothing from selfishness...but with humility of mind regard others as more important than yourselves." Philippians 2:3

3. Understand God's purpose for your life today and get to work.

"For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them." Ephesians 2:10

Last night, an elderly friend called and said, "Jill, I am so depressed." I said, "Well, I have three antidepressants for you!" He laughed.

Feelin' lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut, beloved? Praise God for His goodness. Serve others and pray for their needs. Work out your God-given purpose for heaven's sake and yours!





0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP