It's Time to Move the Mountain

>> Friday, July 7, 2017

The Schoolhouse cartoon
by talented author and artist, Phil A. Smouse





"Lead me in the right path, O LORD...Make Your way plain for me to follow." (Psalm 5:8)



Praise be to God, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit! Our God is an awesome God - full of mercy and grace, faithful love and kindness. Blessed be the name of the Lord!

This morning, I half-heartedly muttered, "Lord, please lead me in the right path and make Your way plain for me to follow," and God whole-heartedly answered clearly, "It's time to move the mountain!"



In my 2012, amateur-author oblivion (but, perhaps, in God's providential plans), I way over-stocked inventory for my first storybook, The Schoolhouse

In 2016, I believe the Lord said to give away copies to students in celebration of the centennial anniversary of Grandmother's story. I did.

Today, I believe He said to move that mountain of boxes in my basement - scatter a storybook version of the gospel to old and young, tall and small here, there, and everywhere. Starting today, I will. 

Beloved, ask the Lord to the make His way plain for you to follow. You might be surprised how quickly and specifically He answers.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP