Believe

>> Tuesday, February 19, 2019

North Captiva Marina



"...if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses resulting in salvation." (Romans 10:9-10)


When I booked "Reel Laxing," I believed with all my heart that this gorgeous beach house with a private pool sat amongst the swaying palms on the north end of Captiva Island and was accessible by car. I was totally, absolutely, 100% wrong. The consequences of my wrong beliefs were temporal.

Myriads of people around my city, my country, and the world believe with all their hearts in a god accessible without Jesus. Tragically, they are totally, absolutely, 100% wrong. The consequences of these wrong beliefs are eternal. 

Jesus said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." (John 14:6)

Oh, Lord, open their ears that they may hear Your voice. Open their eyes to know truth. Open their hearts to believe that You so loved the world - you so loved them - that You gave Your only begotten Son, Jesus, that whosoever - red, brown, yellow, black, white, male, female, rich, or poor - believes in Jesus shall not perish, but have eternal, everlasting LIFE.

Jesus did not come to make bad people good; He came, lived, and died to make dead people alive!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP