In the Shadow of the LORD

>> Sunday, February 17, 2019

shadow of our bicycle built for two
Sanibel Island



"Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust.'" (Psalm 91:1-2)


We're back home to sweet home Alabama. Safe and sound. The island adventure now a shadow of my mind. 

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for Your guidance, protection, abundant blessings, and immeasurable love. We called to You and You answered. You covered us with Your feathers. You commanded Your angels to guard our way and satisfied us with Your goodness. Great are You, LORD, and greatly to be praised!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP