Set Free

>> Thursday, February 7, 2019

Ray, the Cooper Hawk
photo by our Rebecca




"...you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." (John 8:32)


I'm free! Yesterday, my orthopedic surgeon set me free from that uncomfortable, confining arm brace. Thank You, Jesus!!! (I actually fixed my own hair today for the first time since December 30, 2018.)

In the gospel of John, Jesus told the Jews that believed in Him, "If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine, and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free!"

No matter what's happening in your life or in the world around you, beloved, you can be truly free in Jesus if you'll walk daily in the truth of God's infallible word.

"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever!" (Isaiah 40:8)


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP