Seven Ways to...

>> Tuesday, February 26, 2019

My superman
Sanibel Island



"May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer." (Psalm 19:14)


December 1975, American singer-songwriter, Paul Simon, released "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover." This morning in Bible study, the ladies and I brainstormed to come up with a much better list: seven ways to show our husbands respect. And the list is (drum roll, please):
  1. Compliment him in front of others.
  2. Do NOT criticize or tear him down in front of others.
  3. Express gratitude often.
  4. Acts of service and kindness.
  5. Listen to him.
  6. Value his opinion.
  7. Follow his lead (with a good attitude).
And all the husbands say, "Amen!"

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP