The No-Worries Mate

>> Friday, October 18, 2013

My Rebecca and Stephen - God's chosen mate
April 3, 2004
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything! Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done." 
(Phil. 4:6)


          From the time my children were babies, I asked God to choose their mates according to His good will and perfect plans. When they "came of age" to date, I wish I could tell you that my faith in Father God never wavered. However, at times I did worry, but I also prayed...and prayed...and prayed...and prayed.
            In 2003, I witnessed the Lord change, in mid-stream, the course of my daughter's life to bring her Stephen - the perfect choice, no-worries mate who had been her best friend since 7th grade!

            What are you worried about today? Confess and repent of unbelief. PRAY to and thank Jesus - the ONE who has the best plans and is able to bring them to fruition! 

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for choosing Stephen as the perfect answer to my 22 years of prayers!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP