The Whole Earth is Full of His Glory!

>> Friday, October 11, 2013



"Spiderweb" - photo by my Rebecca


"I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train
of His robe filling the temple. Seraphim stood above Him...one
called out to another and said, 'Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord of
hosts, the whole earth is full of His glory!'" (Isaiah 6:1-3)




Each morning, I ask the Lord, "What would You tell the nations today?" Today, I believe He responded, "Tell the people to open
their eyes, for My glory is all around them!"


"Brown-eyed Susans" on our farm

"Observe how the lilies of the field grow; they do not toil nor do
they spin" (Matthew 6:28)




"Mama and her ducklings" - photo by my Rebecca


Jesus said, "How often I wanted to gather your children together,
the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling." (Matthew 23:37)




"Mossy Garden" - photo by my Rebecca


"As the deer pants for the water brooks, so my soul pants for You,
O God! My soul thirsts for God, for the living God!"
(Psalm 41:1-2)




Sunset on Chancellor Ferry Farm - photo by my Ben


"The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display His craftsmanship!" (Psalm 19:1)

Therefore, brothers [and sisters] let us draw near [to God] with
a true heart!" (Heb. 10:22)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP