Felicia

>> Tuesday, July 2, 2019

my dear friend, Felicia
GED graduation day



"...I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." (Isaiah 43:19)


Across our nine-year friendship, I've watched my friend, Felicia, travel the hills and deep valleys of life. Seven years ago, a precious, baby girl went straight from her womb to the arms of Jesus, and a few short weeks ago, her firstborn son joined Miracle Grace in heaven as a victim of street violence. 

Today, Felicia and two children are residents of a women and children's shelter, but not for long. Monday, she signs the lease on a three-bedroom home that God has provided and completely furnished through the kind and generous hands of my neighbors and friends.

Felicia texted: "Once you and I learn to completely trust God, He can and will make a way out of no way!!!!! Words can't express my gratitude and the way me and my kids are so very thankful for everything!!!!"

Thank You, Lord, for providing for Felicia and thank you, good neighbors, for being the hands and feet of Jesus!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP