Wiggle, Wiggle, Wiggle

>> Thursday, July 11, 2019

My gang
June 2019


"Be still, and know that I am God!" (Psalm 46:10)



Yesterday, Memaw's Bible School:

Memaw: "Jesus was a master storyteller."

Grandboys: wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Memaw: "One time, He told the story of a shepherd with 100 sheep."

Grandboys: scoot the chair, scoot the chair, scoot the chair

Memaw: "One night, the shepherd counted his sheep: one, two, three, four....ninety-seven, ninety-eight, ninety-nine. Oh no, one sheep was missing!"

A grandboy: "Memaw, I saw a bird up in the tree!"


Today, my visit with Jesus:

Me: "I love You, Lord!"

Jesus: "Jill, soak in My presence. I will energize and enlighten you."

BUZZ. I jump up and run to move clean laundry from washer to dryer.

Jesus: "Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, just like those grandboys. Jill, be still and know that I am God!"


Your visit with Jesus:

What's your story, beloved?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP