The Good Wife Manuel

>> Tuesday, July 30, 2019

My Rebecca and her Stephen
2004



"Catch all the foxes, those little foxes, before they ruin the vineyard of love...My beloved is mine, and I am his." (Song of Solomon 2:15-16)



This morning, I asked God for instructions: how to be a better wife to Phillip. (Yep, I still need help after nearly 42 years of wifing. Is that a word?) 

God said: Be patient and kind. Don't be proud, selfish, or irritable. Keep no record of wrongs. Do no harm. Put on the armor of light. Clothe yourself with Jesus. Do not gratify the flesh; walk in the Spirit. Anchor your hope in God not a person.

Just thought it worth sharing.

(By the way, this wise advise and more is available in the best-seller: The Good Wife Manuel, a.k.a. the Bible.) 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP