Softly and Tenderly

>> Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Louise Carter Ping
1922-2019



"Rise up, my darling! Come away with me, my fair one." (Song of Solomon 2:10)


At the midnight cry, our long-time friend, Louise, peacefully went home to heaven as "Softly and Tenderly Jesus is Calling" played in her hospice room.

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for making and opening the way to heaven. How rich are the wonderful blessings You promised Your people, and how very great is Your power at work in us who believe!

Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling
Calling for you and for me
See on the portals He's waiting and watching
Watching for you and for me.

Come home, come home,
Ye who are weary come home,
Earnestly, tenderly Jesus is calling,
Calling, "O sinner come home."



SOFTLY AND TENDERLY. Will Larmartine Thompson, 1880.
















0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP