BOLD!!

>> Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Gabbi and my Ben

"So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive His mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most!" ( Heb. 4:16)


        For Labor Day, we picnicked with our our boys and their wives down at our farm on the Coosa River. For fun, we shot at targets with a crossbow. 

        (I'm in a hurry this morning to get to Bible studies, so this is the only picture I could quickly come up with for "BOLD". HA!)

        Dr. Henrietta Mears once said, "God is the source of love, Christ is the proof of love, service is the expression of love, and BOLDNESS is the outcome of love." The more we know God; the more we trust Him. The more we trust God; the more we love Him. The more we love Him; the more confidence we have in Him to BOLDLY run to Him for help in time of need.

Today, in our love for the Lord God, let us BOLDLY come to His throne and find the help we need! Then, "we will BOLDLY say, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not fear.'" ( Heb. 13:6)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP