Longing for His Arms

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My Phillip and sweet Bell in Old Blue
1978 dump truck






"As a deer longs for streams of water, so I long for You, O God. I thirst for God, the living God." (Psalm 42:1)



Sweet Bell's favorite place on this ole earth is under my superman's arm (my favorite spot as well).

In Psalm 42,  as the psalmist yearns for his LORD, he sings, "Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart sad? I will put my hope in God! my Savior and my God; because each day the LORD pours His unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing His songs, praying to God who gives me life."

Beloved, are you discouraged? Is your heart sad? Look up! Jesus covers you with His feathers. He shelters you with His wings. God's faithful promises are your armor and protection! (Psalm 91) Rest in His arms.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP