Surprise

>> Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Our sweet Bell




"But me He caught - reached all the way from the sky to sea; He pulled me out of that ocean of hate, that enemy chaos, the void in which I was drowning. They hit me when I was down, but God stuck by me. He stood me up on a wide-open field; I stood there saved - surprised to be loved!" (Psalm 18:16-19 The Message paraphrase)


After our beloved Joe (another lab-mix) died eleven years ago, I  firmly said, "I'll never have another dog." A month ago when God surprised us with sweet Bell, I learned that the old adage "never say never" is true.

Last Friday, we took Bell to be "fixed," and SURPRISE! the vet found puppies - due in two weeks! (God certainly has a sense of humor.)

Beloved, the LORD even cares about an abandoned dog and led her to a loving home for her and her babies. How infinitely more  does He cares for you? Run home to His loving arms, today. He delights in you, and you'll be surprised at His great love!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP